Apple Crunchy
Mungkin ?
Saturday 8 October 2011 | 00:32 | 0 comments






Assalammualaikum + annyeong :)

\Bismillahirrahmanirrahim/ Hello, \tajuk nak gempak je/ possible? what is probable?Okayy, maybe hanis be moved to Ipoh. Straight, Hanis does not
want
 to move ipoh. But, my mom saying "no other choice'' hanis guess feeling like rolling up to know? very sad, I break with friends, school and teacher
What the hell? Because my dad got promoted -.- so, my family can not live at Quarters. Must find their own home. Near there, it's fun. current but also moving. So, I'm hanis saying "never mind, I'm looking for a house 'Just now and see the land his father bought the house. Auwww, spacious crazy. Fun, but scared people can not get us there isNot family but hanis: p hanistypes do not like leaving the house gossiping: 3 What everPosted wide area. sukanyaaaa :# okay, tired fingers typing hanis want.
So enjoyyy

I Like too talking about this, but i dont want this :3 Leave it (: 


Older Post | Newer Post
Holaaaaa
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr
Holaa everyone. Welcome to Apple Crunchy. Copycates, Hater, and Anon Cute :* are not allowed. Respect me, I'll respect you. Leaves you foot step, And do follow me. XX Hanis.

Let's Talk
Respect my blog, i'll respect you. No harsh word please?



Credit
Template by : Jaja
Background by : FPA
Coding By : Hanis

Navigations Here

About Entries